- Fixes critical #166 - Can't pick colors from web with Eye Dropper.
- Picking colors from local files is now possible if permitted. Fixes #97 and #154.
- Eye Dropper is now on open collective. Chrome Web Store Payments and Paypal donation button has been removed (fixes #164).
- "Installed" info page is now displayed directly from new web instead of local extension HTML page.
- Fixes #115 incorrect format of HSL colors thanks to report from @jakeparis.
- Fix duplicated Color Picker when clicking on tab multiple times. Fixes #108
- Updated dev dependencies, fixes #148, #150, #151, #157 and #163.
- Last dependencies on jQuery were finally removed, Eye Dropper is now jQuery free :)
- On some macOS systems web page picking stopped worked. Fixes #128.
- Welcome page should be opened only on new install. Fixes rare cases, i.e. #128.
- Now working with zoomed pages.
- Infamous Picking Only Black is finally away (big thanks Hannah Carrol for testing). Fixes #141, #134, #133, #132, #131, #109, #103, #99.
- Duplicities are no longer picked. Fixes #135.
- Case sensitivity during visual color selection in Color Picker. Fixes #120.
- Clarify how to change default shortcut. Fixes #124.
- Hover effects should be correctly disabled in all cases.
- Started with rewrite to TypeScript. Already helped to catch couple bugs above.
- First tiny set of unit tests so we can catch bugs faster.
- Content script is smaller now and easier to debug.
- Multiple helpers for debug and building of extensions.
- "all my colors have dissapeared" issue #106
Eye Dropper Plus unlocking new features is now available. You can activate it inside extension on the Plus unlock page.
- More color palettes. You can sort your color history in named palettes now.
- Palette export now have date and time when color was picked.
- Palette export now have source type of color pick (webpage, color picker or conversion)
- Remove redundant history saving and palette switches
- Broken recording of color history timestamps
- Option page behaving wrong after extension update in some minor cases
- Add warning for other special chrome pages
- Use local copy of Tachyons CSS
- Doubled color picker (see #93 and #95)
- use local version of tachyon.css instead of CDN
- Add color input field in color picker which was removed mistakenly during popup rewrite (see #90)